Re: [CH] Rocoto/Manzana

Michelle DeWitt (mikey@qni.com)
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 12:15:17 -0600

I am putting my area together for the first time, in my basement, to start my
seedlings, but it suddenly occurred to me that maybe it's too cold there. How
warm does it need to be in the surrounding area? Does the temperature needed
vary for different pepper plants? My space is not freezing but it's not
exactly warm.

TIA
Michelle in KC