Re: [CH] more sweat

Gail Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 18:16:19 -0600

Scott-
Certain peppers usually make me sweat in certain places. Manzanos make
my whole head (scalp and all) sweat.  Habs get my forehead, temples, and
eyelids. My hybrids get my whole face. Another of our List members is
considering mapping her hubby's reactions to see if there are any
meaningful conclusions to be made here.  Have to do some
experimentation.  We may not get any meaningful results, but it ought to
be a pleasurable study.
Calvin