Re: [CH] W.O.W

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 13:29:43 -0600

Tony Flynn wrote:

> > their solvents require EPA labeling (in the print shop) and are not
> > someting that I'd casre to ingest. OTOH - the dosage of bad stuff you
> > would get from eating the fisd and chips AND the newspaper it's wrapped
> > in is so low as to do no harm beyond getting gummint regulators and food
> > kops excited.
> >
> > ENJOY!!!
> > --------
> > UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
> > Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider
>
> Hi all
>
> Before you all think the worst of us. Although newspaper is used for the
> outer wrapping of Fish & Chips. The mills here still supply plenty of
> clean newsprint paper for the layer next to the goodies.
>
> That is until the Greens in our new government manage to close the mill
> down:-)

> Tony Flynn

> Going off-line for a day or so to build me a new machine.

Oh, I don't think badly of you - and wouldn't even if your printers were
using benzene for solvent in their newpaper inks. What I posted was by
way of reminding all that the food kops and their ilk tend to drive
tacks with pile drivers.  <GGG>  The potential for getting a lethal, or
even harmful dosage of *anything* on printed newsprint used to wrap fish
& chips is so miniscule as to approach nil. However, there is atill a
finite (albeit vanishingly small) chance that some component at some
time made a laboratory mouse pee blue polka-dotted urine. And that tiny
little nit is all it takes to make a regulator's John Thomas stand to
attention.

I'd like to coat the door knobs of their staff carsey with Dave's
Insanity. Instant Hunan Hand immediately prior to their next
(unsuspecting) slash.   <VBEG>

Good luck on your 'puter. I'm trying to knit a 450mhz unit for my own
use. And have a persistent error message that I can't get rid of.

Maybe I'll show it a habanero and see if it pays attention.

ENJOY!!!
--------