Re: [CH] catalogs

Frank Andrew Stevenson (frank@funcom.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:23:23 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Emile & Dewi wrote:

> Hi  there fellow Chileheads all  over the world,
>
> Besides chillies my next obsession is collecting catalogs. Since I joined
> the CHs I started looking for sauce catalogs. I got the Mo'hotta, mo' betta
> catalog and the Pepper Joe's , but my question now is, is there anyone who
> knows where to get cool sauce catalogs which are avaible for international
> CHs? I eagerly await your answer. To the chillie I pray. HAHAHAHA!

http://www.hot-headz.co.uk/
have a 4 page printed a$ leaflet with all their sauces on, kind of nice.

A friend got it with his order, I didn't :-(

This sentence is unique in this respect; it can safely
be attributed to my employer, Funcom Oslo AS.
9C6A46E606959C4B8C84  47B72836446BE34311EC PGPmail preferred
There is no place like N59 50.558' E010 50.870'. (WGS84)