[CH] Re: Fatalli

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:41:14 -0600

Malcolm wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I bought Fatalli seeds from Pepper Joe's too.  I brought one
> plant in and it's just about dead;  only brought it in to
> ripen the fruit on it.  Seems to just plain not like being
> indoors.  But Pepper Joe did tell me in another e-mail that
> Fatalli does not survive being brought indoors, so he was
> right.

  Well, that doesn't sound too encouraging. I did, however, receive
another reply to this off-list from someone who seems to have had
different results. Apparently they developed fairly slowly, but
overwintered just fine. I guess all I can say is wish me luck...

> On the other hand, I found out that Fatalli is very drought
> tolerant. ...  The only exception was
> the fatalli seedlings;  none of them seemed to be the least
> bothered by being baked...

  Well at least that part brings my hopes back up a little.
Thanks for the info.,

--
Erich
C-H # 2099