Re: [CH] years

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:12:07 -0600

Miss Dewi-
I know it may not count, but I'd have to list my wife's dog at 7
months.  She had been unplugging  an extension cord out back, so I put
some extract sauce on it last night to convince her it was not to be
chewed on. (It was the hottest thing I had handy that I could afford to
use that way.) Ten minutes later she was still licking it off!!! She'd
lick her lips a little and make a funny face, then go back to licking
the sauce off.  And that stuff IS hot, too.
Calvin