Re: [CH] Bottles...Jim's Sauce

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:45:00 -0600

Michelle,

Ditto here for the Smokin' Chopotle being a GREAT BBQ sauce.  Ittiz sweet,
and seems so "ho-hum-yawnish-run-o'the-mill" Q-ish...  And then the smooth,
smokey taste comes rolling off the back of your tongue, billowing forward.
Not super hot, not super wimpy.  The sweet really compliments the smokey
chipotle - a new taste sensation for me!

Just an xcellent, all around - can't WAIT to try it on pork!!! - Q-y kind'a
sauce.

At first I was disappointed because I was used to "generic" kinds'a chipotle
sauces, but the more times I tried the Smokin' Chipotle (was licking it off
my finger to get a sample...  Didn't know how else to try it and I so badly
wanted a taste!), the more my eyebrows rose and I thought, "Gee...  This is
good!  Would be great for a Q!"

I've not yet tried the Firey Hot Hab...  "CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK!"  <g>

But by far the BEST chipotle powder I've ever had is Jim's.  Can't get enuff
o'that stuff!  <g>