Re: [CH] Fels Naptha

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:20:09 -0600

Hello All-
I have used fels naptha soap dissolved into a weak solution with mouthwash and boiled tobacco to stop a really nasty outbreak of aphids a couple of years ago.  I made it a little too strong and it curled some leaves so I never tried it again.  My neighbor uses it all the time on his squash and tomatoes with fair success (that's where I got the recipe).
Calvin