Re: [CH] RE: Brownies

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:07:53 -0800

Karen, use Splenda, which is now available in the US....we have been using it
for years, as I am diabetic...it works just fine, as a sweetener, with
absolutely no calorific value, no aftertaste, as it is a molecule of
sugar....my better half uses it in all baking, and only uses sugar, when bulk
is required, then only half and half....Doug in BC