RE: [CH] WARNING---Exploding Sauce (More!)

Jonathan T. Smillie (jsmillie@tickets.com)
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:15:18 -0600

At 02:14 PM 1/13/00 -0600, Schickowski, Jeff wrote:
>My bottles of this sauce  tend to "spit" a drop or 2 when first opened.
>Never have had a problem with it "going bad" (at least not that I know of).

I have also experienced this phenomenon, but only with the current bottle
(about 1 month old, and about half empty at this writing). Perhaps it's
from one of the batches with the fermenting problem- haven't yet checked
the batch number on the bottle. I _have_ noticed that the contents  seem to
be overall a little runnier than I'm used to Huy Fong being; could these
phenomena be related?