[CH] Re: Fatalli

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:12:15 -0600

Tony O'Brien wrote:

> I'm also growing Fatalli's from Pepperjoe's, along with lots of other
> varieties, & trying to overwinter as many different types as possible
> (easier said than done in the UK). At some point I'll publish the entire
> list of survivors & casualties but for the time being the Fatalli I've kept
> in the conservatory is most certainly in the survivors group !
>
> Regards,
> Tony.

  Well, we're at about two and two now for Fataliis overwintering well. I sure
hope my luck runs toward the positive. I have been wanting to grow them for a
while now, so I hope to save at least one plant next fall. Anyone else care to
chime in on this topic and add their experience to the tally?

--
Erich
C-H # 2099