[CH] Re: Jim the Dope man was

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:36:44 -0600

Chris Meredith wrote:

> Bahahahahahahahahah!!!
> I told you it was addicting .... but you didn't listen to me .....
> not sure what Mr Campbell put into his brew  but it is yummy ...
> Keep up the good Work Jim ....
> Green keep eating it ..... he  _will_ make more
> -Chris

  Just received my order of "Smokin' Chipotle" this weekend, along with a
free bonus item. Pretty sweet deal. Thanks to all who shamelessly promoted it
here and made me just too damned curious. Also thanks again to Jim at MTW.
How's he making any money giving us all this free stuff anyway? Wasn't there
some kind of conspiracy theory hinted at here not long ago, with suspicions
of the government subsidizing chile-product dealers to keep us all calm and
pacified? Hmmmm. Just kidding Jim......I hope. No matter, I ain't givin' up
my chiles or guns 'til the Chinese Army pries them out of my cold, dead
fingers after Bill sells them the Constitution. Ooops, was that a rant?
Sorry. I better eat some more MTW sauce. Ahhhhhh!!! That's better.

With profuse apologies...
--
Erich
C-H # 2099