Re: [CH] Hot on the Trail

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 08:59:31 -0600

Sunny Conley wrote:

> tape and my book, Cafe Hopping in the Southwest. I believe they will
> also sell the tape to the public but they're still working on the
> details. I love our public TV station and have been a volunteer for 12
> years. I donated my time to this show, which is a pilot and the
> producers hope it will turn into a series. (now, wouldn't that be
> something?). Also, I was wondering if anyone saw me on Extreme Cuisine
> about three weeks ago. Last summer, Atlas Media Productions from New
> York visited Las Cruces and filmed this chilehead at her favorite chile
> restaurant. Extreme Cuisine is under the umbrella of Food TV Network, a
> program  I don't receive. I believe you need a satillite dish but they
> sent me a tape. My wrinkles show up wonderful! Chile cheers! Sunny

TV-Food net is also available on more enlightened cable systems. Not in
my town - or on my big dish  B^(=.  I sell satellites and we have
TV-Food as the default channel in the show room. Extreme Cuisine doesn't
come on during our opening hours... so I missed your smiling face.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider