Re: [CH] San Jose hotspots.

Robert A Reed (rob.rd@juno.com)
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:34:27 -0800

You might try going to the Prince Of Wales pub in San Mateo
They have the "Hababero burger" ( its laced with red savinas )
you have to sign a waver to eat it and if you finish it you get your name
on the                Wall Of Flame and receive a bumper sticker that
says " I survived the Habanero burger "

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:26:47 +0100 (CET) Frank Andrew Stevenson
<frank@funcom.com> writes:

> In a few few weeks I will be leaving bland and frigid Norway for a
> week in
> San Jose. Before I leave, I want to compile a list of hotspots that
> I will
> systematicaly visit. I will also like tips on hot stuff speciality
> shops
> in either San Jose or SF, and any outstanding hotspots in SF.
>
>   thanks, frank
>
> This sentence is unique in this respect; it can safely
> be attributed to my employer, Funcom Oslo AS.
> 9C6A46E606959C4B8C84  47B72836446BE34311EC PGPmail preferred
> There is no place like N59 50.558' E010 50.870'. (WGS84)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.