RE: [CH] pittsburgh chileheads?

Mud Puppy (mastersr@youron.net)
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:38:58 -0500

I live about an hour outa the burgh & I consider myself a Chile head. Give
me a buzz if you make it here. By the way are you into Jeeping and
offroading too? I like to go for rides a picnic and Bar-B-Que. And I know a
few places around here that can either make it hot enough for me or they
will add my own peppers to my dishes. I clear out the kitchen when they make
my meals. At the Mexican restraint the cook came out to meet me and said I
eat it hotter than him. And he is from Mexico.

 Rick Masters
 I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.
 http://www.youron.net/mastersr
ICQ-48106743

At 10:46 AM 2/9/00 -0500, kstober@us.ibm.com wrote:

>Are there any chileheads in the Pittsburgh, PA area?  I am being considered
>for a job in that area and telecommuting from NJ isn't an option.  So a
>move I may do...

I believe the folks running Coyote Moon are located in the P-Burgh area.
I've
meant to try to get together when visiting the kids but have yet to get a
meal
coordinated.

                Where ya' from?
                                             Jersey.