Re: [CH] Anaheim chiles

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:40:31 -0600

BBBLUURRRFFF...

Wiping mouth...  (runing to rinse same...)

No way, no how do I count those bastards as "chiles."  They're vile and rancid and
terrible.  Only idiots include them in their rabbit food...  Only because the
bitter bastards talk back to them and keep the 'company' for 3/4th's the day.

BAH!

Lips that taste bells taste mine not...

green

I HATE Bell Peppers.