Re: [CH] Bell peppers

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:27:18 -0600

May all who enjoy bells, do so.  I just, uhmm... well...  aaahhhh...  "am not
overly fond of them."

How's that?

Don't forget my recipe for stuffed GYPSYS!!!  :>  Love stuffed peppers as long
as NOT bells.  I hate those things...

Am looking forward to the stuffed pepper recipe.  However, if bells used, you
can take it to the bank I'll substitute.  Yoo Betcha!

green