Re: [CH] MN HOTLUCK

Dean Schmiedt (deans@brainerd.net)
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:26:50 -0600

At 07:57 PM 2/23/00 -0600, you wrote:
>1)  Yes, but the only one I know about izz "Tongues Of Fire."  I've only
>been once and was a BLAST!  GREAT food.  Neat folks.  Don't know if this
>izz considered a "hotluck."  I mean ittiz, but ittiz a "Tongues Of Fire"
>and not a "hotluck."
>
>2) I'd think...  I'd like to see us have one in winter...  I get
>together yearly with a great group o'folks out in the cold for a an old
>fashioned picnic in a St. Paul park.  We've been doing it for three
>years and having a BLAST.  Would be so fun and warm to have a hotluck in
>the snow...
>
>Don't see why we couldn't have two...  Tho there may be a "hotluck"
>hotluck already being done...
>
>Looking forward to more replies...
>
>green
>
>Gary Sinnen wrote:

Hi Green & MN areas CHers,

Yes, we are planning on having Tongues of Fire IV this summer!! Likely
about the same time in July. Karleen is ready to have at it since she
missed last year and things won't be so disrupted! In fact, she recently
was experimenting in anticipation of TOF-IV!! I think we already have a
terrific desert lined up for folks that will be very unique, excellent
taste and give you some warmth *evil grin*. We will keep you posted as we
get closer to the event.

Dean