Re: [CH] I can't believe this!

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:59:08 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Judith Stone wrote:

> Browsing through my new issue of Gourmet Magazine and came across a
> little blurb touting a new pepper that looks just like habanero or
> scotch bonnets but have NO HEAT...what's the point?  I am
> mindboggled...Judith

I can think of a good use.  <evil grin>

You have one of them on display with a bunch of real/regular habs, and
you take it, and munch it down and give one (of the real ones) to a
non-chilehead, to try.

I'm not a big fan of eating chiles as a display of machoism, and I'm
totally willing to set someone up if they've annoyed me.

(I never said I was a nice guy)

Or you could give one of the mild ones to a non-chile-head to try, and
one of the real ones to an annoying non-chilehead.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas