Re: [CH] Bell peppers/green56

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:26:41 -0600

Really, Bromley, thanks for the heads-up.  I've been taken to task by far better
than you for my choice of words.  Of both genders.

For all your *manly* pursuits, all were bigger "men" than you.  They kept it
private and didn't try to elicit huzzahs and "Here!  Here!"s.

Nice job, Byron.  Your *humbleness* really shined.