Re: [CH] GE foods

Constance Allen (constancea@earthlink.net)
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:46:16 -0800

Chile Heads,

According to the newspaper articles, the bill that Senator Boxer
supports is in alignment with standard practice in Europe or EU
regarding labeling.

I like to know what I'm eating and, therefore, appreciate having
information regarding the contents or the source of my food and food ingredients!

Regards,
--
Constance Allen
aka Fig Newton (Rumpole's Private Detective)

mailto:constancea@earthlink.net