[CH] Pigs, Peas, and Pollen

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:20:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Here in Jawja (as Doug sez) Pine is a major culprit.  After
seeing a microphotograph of various pollens I can understand the
irritation.

Pigs eating black-eyed peas is a testament to their
intelligence. Excepting soy beans, I've never met a pea or bean
I wouldn't eat.
And as Granny used to say:

Pa grows the beans, I cooks the beans, and we are all just human
beans.

O.K., O.K., lets throw some pollen dusted chiles into that pot
of beans to make this somewhat on topic. And the main rule:
Always drink the pot liquor!

rr

--- Dave Drum <xrated@cityscape.net> wrote:

> "lovely yellow dusting". For that I'd suspect goldenrod and/or
> ragweed -
> major allergens to humern beans.
>
> > BTW, I'm with ya all the way on the lima bean thang!
> > Nasty lil buggers, ain't they?! :)
>
> Send 'em to me. I'll eat 'em. Butter beans, too.

=====
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: