Re: [gardeners] Growing tomatoes for book?

Margaret E. Millard (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 18:01:40 -0800

Are you interested in someone outside the us? I am in Nova Scotia Canada
and am planning on trying a variety of seeds this year to show locals
how many different ones we can grow successfully here and how. If you
think I might be of help then by all means contact me..I would be zone 6
in the USDA I think...we are along the coast and we do have starnge
weather here . Marg

--
memillard@ns.sympatico.ca
on the south shore of N.S.,