Re: [gardeners] Landscaping

Ron Hay (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:52:48 -0700

Good morning, Harry,

Have you considered azaleas as a possible choice of low growing shrubs? Have
you considered interspersing some daylillies (stella de oro comes to mind),
or a mixed array/color of calla lillies. All of those seem do do well in my
locale in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley, where winters tend to be mild, with
only one or two freezes per rainy season. We are zone 9+, Sunset zone 21.

Ron Hay,
Van Nuys, CA