Re: [gardeners] Happy New Year

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:09:25 -0700

Happy New Year to you too George, and Miz Anne, and Sleepy Dawg.  I can't
believe the weather here, I have been out in the yard in a tee shirt today.
 And to make this garden related, I finished planting the spruce tree seeds
today and got them watered.  Happy New Year to all.

Jane (zone 5 Colorado, celebrating the new year waiting for the plumber to
un clog the main drain)