Re: [gourds] Wow! You folks are WAY over my head!

Jan Meinke (gourds@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 13:00:03 -0800

Thanks for your concern and offer.  Of course, I am in N.E. Ohio and our last
freeze is usually May 30 - (or Memorial Day) and I don't know whether or not
to try and start them in the house under lights before.  If so, I don't know
how early to start them, as I know they need a longer growing season.  I
tried planting some last year and NOTHING, but NOTHING happened.  (smile.)  I
figured I had planted them too early.

thanks again,

Jan