RE: [gourds] Luffa dolls

Lillian Kepp (gourds@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 98 02:48:45 PST

Another thing beside spam that I don't like is folks who send
duplicate messages.  Sorry about that folks.

I send "cc" of messages to myself and I guess the gourds list
picked my name up as owner and sent my "cc" on to the list
unstead of back to me.

Again, sorry, I'll be more careful in the future.
Lillian