RE: [tomato] squirrels

Margaret Lauterbach (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:10:08 -0600

At 01:18 PM 7/23/00 -0700, you wrote:
>A couple days ago I wrote this forum regarding a problem I was having with
>my Yellow Pear Tomatoes.  Now all I have read about lately is squirels and
>the various methods to prepare them!
>
>What is the chance of returning to the subject of Tomotoes, please?!
When squirrels are attacking tomatoes, finding out how to keep the damned
rats from doing that is the business of the tomato list. This is not a
tomato growing list, tomato protecting list, tomato preserving list, tomato
fertilizing list or anything so limited. It's all of those things. Now you
may have asked a question about your tomatoes failing to give your
geographical location, information about watering, siting of your plant in
sun or shade or talking about little green bugs on it that may have been so
general nobody would take a chance on answering it. Re-ask your question
giving more information about where your plant is, what's the matter with
it, etc. Margaret L