Re: [tomato] green zebra developer?

Robert and/or Julia Biales (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:40:59 -0500

Oh yum, that's my favorite tomato ever!  I hope someone develops a nice
fruity type for juicing, maybe a scaled down persimmon or something.  I
can't get those big aroma tomatoes to mature more than two or three
before the frost kills them in my zone 4 climate.

JulieB

--

"Able autistic individuals can rise to eminent positions and perform
with such outstanding success that one may even conclude that only such