Re: [CH] Chilli Festival OZ March 98.

Peter Rodger (slothman@logicworld.com.au)
Mon, 05 Jan 1998 16:18:19 +1000

I tried to send this to Michael at the return address but it bounced....

Michael Bailes wrote:
<big snip>
> Entry to The Fragrant Garden on the Weekend of the Festival will be $2,
> (Free to Friends).  All lectures, demonstrations, entertainment and
> tastings are free but there will be a $3 charge for a 10 minute Chilli
> Massage

<snip>

Well Michael, I'm wondering whether fellow CHers would be classified as
friends.  Just joking.  I think the wife and I can afford the 2 bucks
each.  It sounds like fantastic value.  We're coming from Brisbane so if
you could let me know what the accomodation venues are like down your
way it would be much appreciated.

--
In Hotness & Spice,
Sloth.