Re: [CH] Protecting yourself with Chilli sprays

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 10:09:20 -0500

here in Maryland US, in this county - true tear gas spray are licensed
but pepper sprays are sold everywhere to anyone.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out