[CH] Dave's Insanity in Canada

Dr. Phil McFarlane (phil.mcfarlane@utoronto.ca)
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 11:28:19 -0500

Hi Doug and everyone else.
All of Dave's products are available at Sebastians in London, Ontario.  I
keep looking around Toronto for a good hot sauce spot, but I haven't found
one yet (people keep telling me there are lots of them, but are a bit vague
when it comes to actually naming them and giving the address.  Sebastians
will likely ship you some if you call them.  Although excruciatingly hot, I
agree with other folks on this thread that there are better tasting sauces
than Dave's.
TTYL
Phil

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:02:34 -0800
From: Doug Irvine <dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: [CH] Harry Jiles use for Dave's Insanity Sauce
Just sent him a thank you for a big, big laugh, that is on par with
using cayenne pepper to discourage  cats from using your garden for
their own personal biffys! When that cat goes down to sniff at what it
has done, and gets that cayenne, Look Out, it is off like gangbusters,
and with a little luck it wont come back to YOUR garden, but Daves
Insanity sounds even better, can it be had in Canada? Aint never seen it
up here, hot sauces are a little sparse, but we manage, dried habs are
available, and last week I filled the kitchen with dried hab dust, when
I was pulverizing them in a blender....sneezed for half an hour
straight! Also enjoyed the antics of that chef. Doug in Canada
Dr. Phil McFarlane, M.D., FRCP(C)
Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
2075 Bayview Ave, North York, ON, M4N 3M5
phil.mcfarlane@utoronto.ca