Re: [CH] Dave's Insanity in Canada

Leslie Duncan (duncan@vianet.on.ca)
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:06:11 -0500

Phil:

This summer I wandered into a restaurant at 14 Duncan St. called
Red Devil, they have a good selection of sauces, prices aren't too
bad. A friend who tried the ribs says they're very good.

Other than searching out Sriracha and stuff in Chinatown or jerk
and Caribbean sauces in Kensington market I don't know of any
stores in Toronto which carry a lot of hot sauces. Pusateri's has
a small selection.

Also there is a new hot sauce importer, Sunset Foods Hot Sauce
Importer, at 2359 Queen E., don't know if they do retail orders but
if you needed a case of something they could probably help.

Have to get to Sebastian's sometime, family from London raves
about it and the send us a terrific gift basket from Sebastian's
every Christmas.

-Leslie.