Re: [CH] Killer Chili Recipe?

Helle & Henning (Helning@vip.cybercity.dk)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 00:19:05 +0100

Where is the beer ?
This True Texas Chili Recipe sounds very nice, but I would definitely skip
the water and throw a couple of beers into the pot instead.

By the way, 1 Tb. of oregano would be good as well.

But, is it legal to make Chili without beer in Texas ?
If it is legal, there should be a law against it.
If it is illegal, finally a law we all can understand the purpose of.

Henning Petersen
* Copenhagen, Denmark *