Re: [CH] How's this for a cure?

Judith Simmons (judith-simmons@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 13:32:07 -0500

This is not new.  I have known people, including myself, who regularly
"snort" cayenne pepper to clear sinuses and eliminate headaches caused by
clogged sinuses, tension and other causes. Some put the cayenne in water
and use it as drops to put in the nose, but I find that putting a dab on
your finger and snorting it straight has the most beneficial effect.  It
has many medicinal uses such as tea, poultices etc.

Judith Simmons

Our every day choices create the world we live in.  Your dollar is your
vote for a better world.  Before each and every purchase, ask yourself,
what impact does this have on the well-being  of myself, the planet and all
life on it.