RE: [CH] DC hot spots?

Rich Davies (rmdesign@gate.net)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:35:56 -0500

Loved it...   just moved from there, but would go at least 3 or 4 times a
month....   great beer, and you are right, lousy food...  also enjoyed B&G's
(Blue & Gold) in Clarendon...  a little more on the ritzy side, but quite
good, and then there's Potomac River Brewing Company (I'm sure that's the
name of it) in Old Town...  outstanding....  anyway, went to the places for
the beer, and not the spice, so I guess this is a little off topic!!!

Rich Davies
St. Mary's, GA

http://www.gate.net/~rmdesign