Re: [CH] hot sauce query

Steve Ross (snross@mtu.edu)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:06:27 -0500

     Hey Wolfgang,
Coincidentally I live about 15 minutes from the mall of america.  I've been
to the Calido Chile traders store many times.  I'll make a deal with you.
If you send me a list of the sauces you want, I'll send them to you as long
as you pay me back for the cost of the sauces and shipping, of course.  Later,
Steve