Re: [CH] Printing portions of e-mail messages

Steve Ross (snross@mtu.edu)
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:02:37 -0500

  The easiest way to print stuff from the net is to use the copy command.
I just highlight the text I want, click the left mouse button and copy it
to a word processor (word, works) Then all you have to do is save and print
the document.  It's nice that way for organization as well.  I'd just
create a subdirectory and save all your recipes there.  Then you can have a
whole archive of recipes and have the capability of printing them out as
well as sending them to other's as attachments.  Hope that helps,
Steve -CS Major-