Re: [CH] Re: dry powder mix

Judith Simmons (judith-simmons@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:00:31 -0500

Linda,

Put some the "the powder" in a bowl of hot (Campbell's) tomato soup. If you
are sick use water not milk to make the soup. I don't use milk and I always
"juice" it up a little with whatever I have handy. Calvin's powder really
tasted good in it when I was a little under the weather.

Judith Simmons

Our every day choices create the world we live in.  Your dollar is your
vote for a better world.  Before each and every purchase, ask yourself,
what impact does this have on the well-being  of myself, the planet and all
life on it.