Re: [CH] Gourmet Chili/Salsa Products/Program

L Anderson (lowella@serv.net)
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 02:42:07 -0800

John G. Zemek wrote:

> I recently subscribed to the Chile-Heads e-mail list.  I am finding it
> fascinating, reading all the messages of people who are into Chiles.
>

> I am from Las Cruces, New Mexico, the "Chile Capital of the World", or so
> I am told our reputation is.

John,

I was with you up to here before my "Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail
(UCE)--aka Theft of Service" alarm went off!  What we have here is
technically, probably not Spam, but it definitely is UCE. My policy is
never to do business with organizations that Spam me or UCE me (pun
intended), whether directly to my mail box or indirectly via lists I
subscribe to. I suggest you take to heart the suggestions you receive
from memebers of this list and maybe you and your company can be
redeemed--free case lots only--we're not easy, but we can be had.  Until
redemption then, I'm afraid your company has been added to my "Don't Buy
From" list--sorry.

[rest of UCE snipped]

Till then,

Lowell Anderson