Re: [CH] hotlucks

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 13:32:22 -0500

>Michelle Munisteri wrote:
>>
>> I live in New York state and although I only know of a few chile-heads
>> in the whole state, I was wondering if anyone thought about getting a
>> hotluck together to warm us from the winter cold.  I have subscribed to
>> the mail list about two months ago and have spoken to many wonderful
>> people.  All topics of conversation have interested me very much and in
>> particular the subject of the hotlucks.  It sounds like alot of fun and
>> good eating.  If anyone is interested in getting one together, let me
>> know.  I would be more than happy to start one up.HERE IT IS!!!!!!!

.......We have "talked" before and I would be willing depending on how far
I have to travel.  I am in upstate NY, (Ithaca) and I know that there is
someone or maybe a few around Rochester and a gal from Cortland.  If we
could find somewhat of a central locale that would be cool...um, hot!  With
our weather lately, ya just cain't tell what yer in fer from one day to the
next.  Don't want to get stranded away from my 2 little, but budding
chilehead kids!

Anybody else in?

Linda