Re: [CH] Olive Oil [BARELY ON-TOPIC..okay, probably not on-topic at

Constance Allen (callen@sirius.com)
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 05:05:45 -0800

Regarding peanut oil and Chinese cooking.

I recall reading that peanut oil can cook at a higher heat than other oils
without burning.  Therefore, it was good to use when cooking with the high
heat of woks and stir frying.

Perhaps some of the professionals on the list has more information or
experience regarding this.

Constance Allen
San Jose, California

mailto:callen@sirius.com