Re: [CH] Open letter to Calvin

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 11:55:04 -0600

Senor Chile Monger wrote:

> Calvin, ol' buddy, do you need all that legal stuff to trade, like, you
> know, a tablespoon of the much-heralded powder for a perfectly good lady's
> ten speed? Or maybe a late model Subaru... Come on man! Please don't pull
> the plug...ARRRGGGH!!
>
> I know, I know,  I haven't had the privilege/opportunity/religious
> experience to try the powder (I like the Calvin and Habs name), but the
> enthusiasm of the responses to the sampling you did pique my tastebuds.
>
> Carry on in Chiles,
>
> Doug

> * For the sake of tolerance do we tolerate the intolerable? *

Doug-
	No, I haven't pulled the plug.  In fact, I would be happy to send you a
sample and add your comments to the taste test.  (I have sent out quite
a few since my target of 100 was reached.)  My original goal in this
project was to get a lot of opinions from people who are experts on
peppers and all things Chile.  That goal has not changed, and I still
want those opinions.  About 65% of the testers have given me a response
so far, which is outstanding in beta testing.  I have been overwhelmed
by the response, commendations, recommendations and critical analysis by
this group.  I intend to continue with the project (back surgery
tomorrow morning) when I'm back on my feet.
	By the way...I need your address, and what color is the Subaru?  Many
Thanks,

    Calvin