Re: No Flame Here :) Re: [CH] Gourmet Chili/Salsa Products/Program

Judith Stone (madpepco@gte.net)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:43:49 -0500

That's for the support.  I hope that Calvin markets and sells the heck out of
his product.  I have many friends in the hot sauce business, won awards for our
sauces, articles in national publications including Fiery Foods magazine twice
and another coming out in the next issue, picture of me and my cockatoo, Ano,
who was eating a habanero pepper in Chile Pepper magazine and more.  This is
not sour grapes as one person hinted. Having been there, done that, I was just
curious. Thanks again, Judith