Re: [CH] Gourmet Chili/Salsa Products/Program

David Wright (dtwright@texas.net)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:36:23 -0600 (CST)

At 11:48 AM 1/28/98 -0500, Judith Stone wrote:

>My husband and I have a small Mexican cafe,
>manufacture seven, soon to be eight, hot sauce related products,and
>write a column about peppers for a local publication.  So you see,
>anything I talk about would be considered "spam".

I'll just jump in here and say that I doubt that "anything" you talk about
would be considered spam. Depends on how you say it, and your attitude. For
example, do you jump in with a blantant commercial message, such as John
did, or do you say you'd like people to try something, for free, that
you've been working on for a few years.

>But, I do have concerns about Calvin and his marketing technique.  Since
>he is now selling his product to the public via the list, how did he get
>his sales tax number, get his occupational license,
etc.
>Just thought I'd ask.

Why ask us? Calvin's e-mail address is available.

>And please be kind when you flame me.
>Thanks

No flame intended.

David