Re: [CH] CH- Calvin's Powder up me nose...

Richard A Williams (croaker@earthlink.net)
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 00:35:09 -0800

Frank Stendal wrote:

> No, I haven't been snorting Calvin's Powder ( though I do have a
> friend who snorted ground black pepper on a bet, but only once).
>
> I had a bag of microwave popcorn popping, and got to thinking about
> the dregs of Calvin's Powder left in the bag (about 1/2 a tsp).
> Thinking back on my fond remembrances of some micro popcorn I ordered
> via the Mo Hotta Mo Betta catalogue, and the dat'l chile included in
> each bag, I got the bright idea to toss the rest of my bag of Calvin's
> Powder in the bag when it was done. I gave it a good shake and dumped
> the bag in a big bowl. The popcorn was still steaming hot, and I
> unwittingly popped some into my mouth.
>
> Boy, howdy.
>
> The steam carried Calvin's Powder straight up my nose.
>
> I have to say, that was quite a rush, even better then the pickled hab
> I chowed down last night (out of curiosity about the endorphin rush
> everyone raves about...). If you have a bit of the powder and some
> micro popcorn (or probably just some oil popped popcorn), give it a
> try.
>
> Frank Stendal (who shall now re-lurk)
> gblastn@teleport.com
> http://www.teleport.com/~gblastn

Try this. Put a handful of dried habs into an old coffee grinder. Grind
for a while, until powder looks very fine. Hold grinder approximately
three inches in front of sternum, remove lid, then breathe in...

This is an experience never to be forgotten and never, ever, repeated.

Richard

<croaker@earthlink.net>
<richard.williams4@pss.boeing.com>