Re: [CH] Powder and Comments

Rich McCormack (macknet@cts.com)
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 01:21:27 -0800

>Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 16:12:03 +0000
>From: "Harry Jiles" <harryo@dave-world.net>

>While it is certainly arguable how much government regulation is
>needed and what specifically those regulations should cover, they are
>a fact of life and we do have to abide by them...

[snip]

>Interestingly, Calvin himself, does not seem to be as disturbed by
>those regulations that he must abide by in order to sell his product,
>as others who wish to buy his powder now...

Keep in mind that Calvin will most likely have to pass the cost of
complying with those regulations on to those eager buyers...that, too,
is a fact of life.  There are better, more econimcal ways of assuring
product quality than relying on bloated government bureaurocacy.  Free
market self-regulation through voluntary association and certification
would create a win-win situation for both producer and consumer.

Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@cts.com

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at:
http://www.free.cts.com/crash/m/macknet/