Re: [CH] Aphids

Gerardo Ametxazurra (ametxa@arrakis.es)
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 15:34:19 +0200

There's a lot of poison around, anyway. Petrol derivates, for example. The
exhaust fumes from a car... If you breathe them straight from the pipe...
there you go! It depends on concentration. We need arsenic to live, but not
the same quantity we need to die!
Maybe the nicotine kills the aphids. But then there should be dead aphids
around the plane, and I don't see any. So my best guess is that the nicotine
acts as a repellent.