Re: [CH] Pico de Gallo

Chipotle Coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 23:14:56 -0800

At 11:33 30/01/98 -0400, Stephen Tanner wrote:

>Pico de Gallo (roosters beak)
>
>6 navel oranges, peeled, sectioned, and chopped
>1 medium sized jicama*, peeled and chopped

 No, ..... Not jicama.. anything but jicama! ;-)

BTW I just got back from one of my favorite restaurant in Cotati.. Rafa's
(billed as LA style mex) and thier Pico is very simple too,
basically a mixture of chopped chiles (usually serranos, but sometimes habs
or jalapenos)
cilantro, onion and tomatoes..always tasty!

 Crazy Coyote - Howlin' for Habaneros
"The key to my lyrics is imagination. The rest is painted with a little
Science-Fiction" -Jimi Hendrix
"I get Knocked down
But I get up again
You're Never gonna keep me down" - CHUBAWAMBA
Illegitimati non carborundum