Re: [CH] From This Morning's New Zealand Herald.

ChefChile@aol.com
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 01:33:40 EST

In a message dated 98-02-01 06:58:53 EST, lukasz@midcoast.com.au writes:

<< It is not true that there will be a New Zealand constable stationed
 > outside
 > all McDonalds restaurants armed with a pepper spray for the use of
 > patrons
 > who find the food too bland.
 > Tony Flynn
 Luke wrote ; " Mores the pity " !

How about someone stationed outside of McDonald's with some of Calvin's
Powder.

I got hungry the other day and stopped at the McD's on my way home.  They had
hamburgers for $.29 .  It was just a Wednesday Special, but they finally
priced them what they are worth.  So anyhow I put some of Calvin's Powder on
them and "BAM" the burgers had flavor.

Calvin should send McD's his powder and maybe they will add it to the
sandwiches billed as "SECRET POWDER", instead of Special sauce.

Just an idea.  Call me crazy, but I can't help it with all the voices in my
head...What's that?...Clean my guns?...I don't work for the Post Office...

Yours Truly in Supreme Heat

ChefChile@aol.com   aka "John"
TCS Mystic Fire Priest
Monk of the SOB